Benefits of hiring a professional painter – Painting your house looks easy, but nothing could be further from the truth.
Check out these statistics that face homeowners when they try and tackle the job themselves.
- 3 out of 5 DIYers choose the wrong paint colours when painting their home
- 4 out of 5 homeowners never end up finishing the job
When you fall victim to these statistics, it will end up costing you more time and worst of all, a whole lot more money!
People underestimate the preparation, know-how and experience required to get that professionally painted finish. It might look like simply rolling paint on a wall, but a professional painter brings a lot more to your home than meets the eye.
Top Reasons for Hiring a Professional Painter :
- A professional painter starts every job with proper preparation. That means protecting your home with drop cloths, properly cleaning and preparing walls, and ensuring that there is adequate ventilation to keep your home safe from paint fumes.
- No two paints are alike. There are enough different types of paints and primers to make an engineer’s head spin. An experienced painter knows what primers and paints to use for different surfaces, desired finishes and conditions. Hiring an interior painter will not only result in a quality paint job, but will also ensure that it lasts for years to come.
- A professional painting contractor comes equipped with all the necessary tools to do the job right the first time. Most Do-It-Yourselfers are unprepared with all the proper materials. Being unprepared wastes time, money and will affect the final result.
- Most homeowners underestimate the time required for a proper paint job. That inevitably eats up your free and/or vacation time. A professional painter can complete most any job in just a few days and it will look exactly the way you want.
- Safety is often ignored and overlooked. Climbing high up on ladders and dealing with the potential toxic fumes are dangers people don’t take into consideration. A professional painter knows how to deal with these situations and has the equipment to tackle difficult jobs.
- A reputable painter always guarantees their work. You can rest assured that the final product will last for years to come by hiring a professional painter in Toronto and the GTA.
While hiring a professional painter is the best way to get the job done right, you have to make sure that the painter you hire is indeed a professional.
Home Painters Toronto as a Top Rated Professional Painter
That’s why with Home Painters Toronto, earning your trust is our #1 priority.
We have over 25 years of experience in the painting industry and back all our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
And even when the job is done, we’re still there for you. All our work also comes with an unmatched Two Year Quality Guarantee.
Of course we don’t want you to just take our word for it. Home Painters Toronto maintains an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and our many satisfied customers have made us a Top-Rated company on HomeStars.com.
So call 416.494.9095 or email us at Brian@HomePaintersToronto.com to schedule a no obligation, FREE in-home consultation and see what hiring a professional painter like Home Painters Toronto will bring to your home.