Consider painting brick houses instead! There are a few reasons to spruce up your brick exterior with a new paint job.
- A fresh coat of paint will always increase your property value and curb appeal.
- In a city like Toronto where brick houses are so common, painted brick can make you stand out from the rest of your neighbours.
Protect and Defend
- Proper preparation is the key to a long-lasting, durable, and professional-looking brick painting job.
- Properly applied paint will seal the brick and protect it against the effects of weather and age.
- It can even protect old brick from further weathering and crumbling, saving you money on costly repairs.
- Painted brick is less likely to attract mold or damaging ivies and other climbing plants
[maxbutton name=”Free Quote”] [gdl_gallery title=”Exteriortour1″ width=”200″ height=”200″ ]