Top Rated Markham House Painting Contractor.
Reasonably priced quotes, with great results!
More Than Just Painting Services
The Painters of Home Painters Toronto have been painting commercial and residential properties in the Toronto and surrounding areas for over 25 years. Our work is present in various well-known commercial buildings and properties in Markham, Unionville and the York Region.
Our strongly qualified and highly experienced painters definitely are there to fulfill all of our client’s expectations. Home Painters Toronto’s goal is always to just satisfy the client by preserving our high standards of excellence . We highlight the outstanding preparation and superior quality supplies such as Benjamin Moore, Behr etc., utilizing our time-tested techniques . We try our very best to support almost any specific desire for each of our customers and most importantly guarantee the results.
Interior Home Painting Services in Markham
At Home Painters Toronto, in Markham, we understand that we are not just entering a job site, but your home. We are guests in your home and understand that your life doesn’t stop just because we’re there. We respect this by being clean, on time, and as unobtrusively as possible.
As a full service commercial & residential interior and exterior painting contractor in Markham, our indoor painting services include but not limited to:
- All Residential Painting
- Eco friendly interior paint (low odour, low V.O.C.)
- Drywall repairs, drywall painting
- Proper surface preparation
- Wood finishes
- Decorative finishing, Faux Finishing
- Wallpaper hanging, repairs and wallpaper installation
- Kitchen cabinets refacing and cabinet painting
- Textured (Stucco and Popcorn) ceilings
- Trim, doors and crown molding
- Work area clean up daily
- Colour matching , coordinating and professional colour consultation
- Office Building Painting
- Commercial Stores / Retail painting
- Industrial Painting
- Hotel & Motel Painting
- Medical & Doctors Offices
- Parking Garage Painter
- All Commercial Painting
- and much more!
Our company services and paints various types of contracting — including indoor and outdoor residential , commercial , public , and industrial establishments . We have been focused on providing our consumers with fast , professional , high quality work. In almost 30 decades , we have presented pleasant service at affordable prices . At Home Painters Toronto, we believe that you will feel confident in our capacity to meet up with all your requirements and expectations. We also know that you will always be our most important focus.
Aluminium Siding Painting Toronto
Home Painters Toronto Area of Action in Markham
Markham is made up of many neighborhoods, each with its own unique characteristics, but we cover all around the Markham area such as: Angus Glen, Cornell, Raymerville, Vinegar Hill, Berczy Village, Devil’s Elbow – Cachet, Rouge Fairways, Wismer Commons, Box Grove, Greensborough (Greensboro), Rouge River Estates, Stouffville, Bullock, Legacy Village, Sherwood Estates – Amberglen, Buttonville, Markham Village, South Unionville, Cachet Woods, Markville, Unionville, Cathedraltown, Old Markham Village, Victoria Manor – Jennings Gate.
Before You Select Your Home Painting Contractor in Markham, Make Sure you ask:
- Is your painting contractor qualified and experienced, or they are college students or part time painters?
- Is your contractor Better Business Bureau recommended?
- Has the contractor provided you with a written quote and warranty?
- Does your contractor have liability insurance and Workers Compensation (WSIB)?
- Do they have a criminal background checks on their workers before entering into your home?
- Can you take advantage of tax options?
Do you have any questions about the costs and procedures for your internal house painting project? Please apply for a FREE online interior home painting estimate.
We service all of Toronto and the GTA. So don’t hesitate and call today at 416-494-9095, or email us at [email protected] for your free interior painting consultation in Markham and speak to one of our expert specialists!
For more useful tips on how to get the most out of your home painting project, please visit our blogs: