Top Rated North York Residential Painter
As one of the top North York Residential painting contractors and North York Commercial Painters , we at Home Painters Toronto will be there for you. From the first time you call us for a free Interior Painting cost estimate or Exterior Painting quote until the job is complete, we value your satisfaction as our number one priority!
In North York , there are several requests for Home interior and exterior painting as well as a whole list of products. Feel free to browse our menu and see how we can help you.
- Stucco Painting or popcorn ceiling Removal and Ceiling Flattening
- Interior Residential Painting
- Condominium Painting and Apartment Painting
- Kitchen cabinets painting and Cabinets refinishing
- Drywall replacement and Drywall repair
- Carpentry and handyman jobs
- Faux Finishes in North York
- North York Apartment Rentals Painting
- Commercial Centre Restaurants and Stores
- Hotels and Other Commercials Painting
We have extensive experience with interior and exterior house painting. We serve the Greater Toronto Area – perhaps you’ve seen our Painters in action in your neighbourhood. Our professional house painters use eco-friendly low volatile organic compounds (VOC) – paints that contain very little odors-.
One of the main concerns clients tell us they have (when they decide to paint their home interior) is if they can trust our expert house painters inside their homes, and if they are comfortable with us.
First, our experienced painters are all fully insured, fully bonded with criminal background checks on all our Professional Painters who enter your homes, and we are all expert painters with a minimum 10 years plus experience in the trade. Furthermore, Home Painters Toronto is committed to your happiness so much so, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All Interior Painting quotes are put in writing, and we back it up with a two year guarantee of quality for all residential painting in North York and the GTA.
In order to ensure YOUR satisfaction, we offer you the following:
• Cover belongings and protect surfaces not to be painted before all Interior Paintings
• Maintain an orderly work site during the Home Painting Project
• Good wall preparation for painting to restore drywall and plaster where necessary (as per the contract)
• Regular job updates every one day painting
• A Timely job completion
• No worry or need to “house sit” – All of our professional Painters are bonded and insured with criminal background checks
• To be kept safe from toxic Interior paint using low/zero VOC paints
• A team of craftsmen who are truly dedicated to insuring a professional painting job
Are you still not sure, just go visit our HomeStars.com review page on GTA Interior & Commercial Painting Contractors and see first-hand what our clients have to say about us.
As an expert in North York Residential Painter – Renovation Contractor, we can take care of you. Please call us today at 416-494-9095 or email us at [email protected] for a free quote!
For more useful tips on how to get the most out of your home painting project, please visit our blogs: