The Current Home Painting Trends!
- A Welcome Introduction –
- It’s hard to make a decision about your interior home painting. How its looks will impact how folks who come over see you and your family! You want to create a cozy atmosphere. First order of business: Colour.
- The colour of a home is one of its biggest calling cards. It’s almost the first thing everyone notices.
- With that, let’s take a look at some of the general home paint colour trends that are upon us – you want a new trend after all, don’t you? Not something from last year, something for the new season! So, we will guide you through interior home painting trends in 2020!
- The Interior Colour Trends
- Your paint colour choices all come down to the kind of impression you want to make on your peers. The outside of your home can say whatever it wants, but inside is a whole other story. It’s like appearance and personality. Outside might be done up, but inside might be flashy! Speaking of flashy…
- If you’re wanting to make a bold statement, go grey. It’s immediate. It’s right in front of you — and it goes with nearly everything. Whatever colour your furniture may be, most of it will fit right along with a colour set in that neutral paint colour palette.
- Going in the other direction: pastels. Think soft. Think tender. This is the inside of yourself. Maybe the house exterior is black, but on the inside are warmer colours; they are light, comforting and soft blues and yellows.
- Want something in the middle? Pink. Pink is now considered a power colour, but keep it soft and subtle. Chalky and beautiful is the way to go for pink paint colour in 2020.