GET A FREE ESTIMATE NOW!
Commercial Painting Services in Toronto
GUARANTEE OF QUALITY FOR ALL OUR COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
Although we started as a home painting business back in 1987, commercial painting presently comprises more than one-third of our total painting projects. This has come to fruition because a huge core of our house painting clients work in or own businesses and want us to transform their work space, as well!
Whether you find us through an online search, referral, or our advertisements, you should know that commercial painting services make up a huge part of our repertoire!
Commercial painting from
Home Painters Toronto includes
- Business & Medical Offices
- Medical Offices
- Townhouse and Apartment Complexes
- Daycares and Nurseries
- Retail Stores
- Fast Food Outlets and Restaurants
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Hotels and Motels
- Dance Studios and Gyms
- Arenas and Entertainment Centres
- Media Venues
All Other Small and Large Businesses
We also offer the following:
- Exterior Painting of Businesses and Divisions
- Contractor Renovations
- Pre-construction Painting
- Graffiti Removal
- Line Painting And Line Marking
- Epoxy And Concrete Floor Painting
- Property Manager Projects
Commercial Painting Services in Toronto
Commercial painting presents its own unique challenges and needs, that we are more than ready to help fill. We can handle large-scale jobs that many other residential painting contractors are unable to. We can work around your business needs to minimize disruption to your business, your clients, and your employees. We’ll work in the evenings or overnight. We’ll consult with you on all aspects of the project. We’ll use low VOC paints for painting your commercial building, to improve the quality of your business and protect your investment for years to come.
We have taken on any large projects in Toronto and the GTA. We recently we completed a large 56 townhouse complex of exterior siding, doors, and trim in the Durham area. We have also completed commercial painting projects in Toronto for McDonalds, Future Shop/Best Buy, TD Canada Trust, United Steel Workers and recently for Dental Implant Center in Newmarket.
Why Use Home Painters Toronto?
At Home Painters Toronto, we are dedicated to making your commercial building painting experience as seamless and comfortable as possible. To ensure YOUR satisfaction, we as one of the Top rated Commercial Painting Contractors in Toronto are dedicated to offer you:
- 2 year guarantee of quality for All of our Commercial Painting projects in Toronto
- Always greeted with friendly and personable staff
- 25 years of experience in the Toronto painting industry
- Full Workers Compensation
- 5 million in general liability insurance (WSIB)
- Members of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and a Top rated Painting contractor in Toronto
- A referral partner for many Toronto General Contractors, The Home Depot, Benjamin Moore
- Social proof: CP24’s Breakfast TV makeover, Appearing in 2 issues of Canadian’s House and Home Magazine
- Certified Member of Contractor Check (practice work place safety and precautions)
- Daily and weekly painting job updates
On time arrival of professional commercial painters
- On time arrival of professional commercial painters
- All experienced painters undergo a thorough criminal background check
- Environmentally friendly use of toxic paint using low/zero VOC paints
- 24 hour answering service
- A team of craftsmen who are truly dedicated to insuring a professional job
- Drop sheets and covering of all belongings to protect surfaces not to be painted
- A clean and neat work site
- Dry-wall and plaster work as needed (as per the contract)
- Carpentry work as needed (as per contract)
- We repair and fix water-damaged areas (as per the contract)
- We repair and restore damaged wood surfaces (as per the contract)
- And much more! Click here
Some of our biggest, most complex, and satisfying projects include commercial painting projects. We are flexible in working outside of normal business hours, at night, and on weekends in order to accommodate our commercial clients’ needs.
Because we are so diligent about making sure that we, as a company, are compliant to industry regulations, commercial painting projects are one of our fastest growing services. This means that we have workers’ insurance (WSIB), $5 million general liability insurance, lift and boom and working-at-heights tickets for our workers, criminal background checks, and ministry compliance checks.
Why else should you use Home Painters to complete your commercial painting project? Here are 10 other reasons why we are the best rated painting contractor in the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario!
Some recent commercial painting projects of ours have included McDonalds, Best Buy, TD Canada Trust, United Steel Workers, and Sobeys, along with various townhouse and apartment complexes, and much, much more.
If you have a commercial painting project that needs to be taken care of, please don’t hesitate to call or email us! We will be there to help you out!
The Home Painters’ COMMERCIAL PAINTING PROCESS:
Now that you are ready to have your commercial property painted, here is what to do next
Step 1: Contact us NOW for a free quote on your commercial property. Commercial painting is one of the fastest growing segments in our business. So don’t waste any time and book your commercial painting project pronto to beat the rush!
Step 2: Our commercial painting expert will arrive on time and on-site and give you your estimate. This will include a needs-and-expectations assessment, professional colour consultation, and provide you with a detailed estimate on what you want painted. Commercial painting quotes are often larger in scope, so we will either provide your quote on the spot, or within 48 hours upon meeting you.
Step 3: We will book the project with you and set up an ideal start date, help you pick the right paint colours if needed, then we will verify any other scope details just to make sure we are all on the same page. Remember we have over 50 painters on staff so should your project be larger and require a quick turnaround, then we are the best in the business at taking care of your timely needs!
Step 4: The first day of the job we will do a walkthrough to confirm we are fully on top of things. Then, we’ll get started on your commercial painting project right away. We will prep any areas by covering the areas we are tackling. Then we will start on the most important part of job, the preparation.
Step 5: We will diligently ensure proper surface preparation by cleaning, sanding, filling, and priming any areas if needed. Once the prep is done, then we will freshly apply 1-2 finish coats of stain or paint. This will beautify your fence and deck surfaces for years to come!
Step 6: Once we complete your commercial project, we will clean up your surroundings and ensure we leave it the same level or better than when we first arrived! Then, we will do a final walkthrough with you (or whoever is in charge of the project) to make sure you are happy with the job before we consider it complete
With over 15,000 satisfied clients, we have perfected this interior painting process with a 98% success rate over three decades!
We are so confident that we can deliver, we offer a “lifetime warranty” on all interior services. That’s something that has never been offered in the history of painting!
Now that you are ready to paint your commercial property, give us a call or email us NOW! We will be thrilled to make your commercial property a masterpiece!
Home Painters Toronto Founder
Hi, I’m Brian Young, the founder and owner of Home Painters Toronto. I’d like to personally welcome you to our site.
Being in the business for 25+ years I have had the privilege of working with thousands of clients. Although they all came from different circumstances and backgrounds they all had one common goal in mind. Every one of them wanted to be respected, receive top value for their money, and get the best possible paint job for their most prized possession, their house!
READ MORE ABOUT HOME PAINTERS TORONTO