Accent Wall In Kids Rooms
Adding an accent wall in a kids room can be a really neat way to add some style to a basic bedroom. There are so many fun colours to choose from, so you have the freedom to pick the specific shade that really brings out your child’s personality. Painting your kids room in your home can be a fun project for both you and your children to do together, and the options are endless! Read on for some accent wall painting ideas to help you make your decision.
1. The Bold Personality
- Pick a bold accent wall colour to match the room to the child’s personality.
- Let your child pick out their favourite colour, choose from deeper and richer pigments of that shade.
- When choosing a bold accent wall you will need to tone it down by painting the surrounding walls more of a neutral tone.
- You can easily decorate this room by finding items that pop when placed against the accent wall.
2. The Laid Back Personality
- A beautiful accent wall is still an option even if your child doesn’t have strong opinions about their room’s colours.
- One way to do this is to paint the accent wall a deeper colour of the existing painted walls.
- You’ll find that such a simple design choice will create an ambiance to the room that truly makes it feel like home to your child.
3. Finding The Right Accent Wall Colour
- Paralyzed by the overwhelming amount of paint colours? Try choosing the perfect paint colour by finding your child’s favourite pillow, blanket, or toy and matching that colour for the accent wall.
- The best part about painting an accent wall is that no matter what paint colour you decide on it can bring out your child’s personality and allow you express some of your own design sensibilities.
These tips are sure to help you with painting your kids room and letting your own creative juices flow. If you feel confident in choosing the paint colours but not in doing any of the actual painting why not call Home Painters Toronto? Their painting professionals can breathe new life into your child’s room and to any other areas you want freshened up! Call us NOW at 416-494-9095 or email us at Brian@HomePaintersToronto.com and get your free accent wall painting quote in Markham, Toronto, Mississauga and the GTA.
[gdl_gallery title=”Kids Bedroom Painting” width=”180″ height=”120″ align=”center” ]