professional Kitchen CabineT spraying
KITCHEN CABINET PAINTING, STAINING, AND RE-FINISHING
You really can’t go wrong when choosing to upgrade your kitchen!
We spend more time in the kitchen than any other room in our homes. Whether we are cooking, sharing meals with family members, or hosting friends and neighbors, the kitchen can be easily considered the heart of the home. This is why kitchen cabinet spraying is one of the most important renovation projects that you can invest in!
• A lot of homeowners are saving money by “refacing” their kitchen cabinets. This is much more cost efficient than total replacement of the current kitchen cabinets.
• New hardware like hinges and pulls help you complete your cabinet upgrade. You can also choose to sand, paint or stain the interiors for a brand new look.
• This makeover can give your kitchen a brand new look and is more cost beneficial than installing brand new cabinets.
• Kitchen Cabinet Spraying and staining is a much easier and shorter process than ordering and installing brand new cabinets.
• Additionally, we will look after all of the uninstalling and reinstalling of doors and hardware. All that’s required of you is to remove the contents of your cupboards!
• The decision is all up to you. If you choose to repaint your cabinets, you have the option of picking a specific colour that you want.
• You can coordinate the color of the cabinet to match the design of your kitchen or other appliances.
Still not sure? You can also visit our Pinterest page on kitchen cabinet painting and refacing and you will see some stunning before and after photos of jobs we have completed. Also, visit our Youtube page and you can see Home Painters Ottawa kitchen cabinets painters in action, as we explain the process in detail in a live kitchen cabinet refinishing tips video.
Step 1: Call or email us directly, and we will answer the phone or get back to you immediately. We are open 7 days a week.
Our friendly and professional paint expert will come out and give you a free quote on-site and show you a door sample, so you know what to expect. We can even include the cost to change the hardware and handles on the doors in our quote. After all, we employ full-time carpenters! Making these additional upgrades can help modernize your cabinets even more.
We will book the job and schedule a start date, help you pick out colours, and go over any other details with you so that there are no surprises.
On the first day, we will come remove your doors and drawers and bring them to our off-site facility to have them professionally sprayed and lacquered.
Depending on which spray package you choose, our team members will either spray or brush and roll your cabinets and cupboards to perfection.
Within 6-8 business days (or sooner if you are in a rush), we will have your doors and drawers returned and re-installed.
Remember: we offer a life-time warranty on our interior products. Short of any crazy wear-and-tear abuse, you will have your new dream kitchen looking like a masterpiece that you and your friends and family can enjoy for a lifetime!
Please call or email us NOW and we will get your kitchen cabinet project underway as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Home Painters Toronto Founder
Hi, I’m Brian Young, the founder and owner of Home Painters Toronto. I’d like to personally welcome you to our site.
Being in the business for 25+ years I have had the privilege of working with thousands of clients. Although they all came from different circumstances and backgrounds they all had one common goal in mind. Every one of them wanted to be respected, receive top value for their money, and get the best possible paint job for their most prized possession, their house!
READ MORE ABOUT HOME PAINTERS TORONTO