North York Professional Painters
Firstly, We as professional painters and one of the Top North York Residential painting contractors and North York Commercial Painters and Home Painters Toronto will be there for you. Secondly, From the first time, you call us for a free Interior Painting cost estimate or Exterior Painting quote until the job is complete. Because Your satisfaction is our number one priority!
In North York, there are several requests for Home interior and exterior painting as well as a whole list of products. Feel free to browse our menu and see how we can help you.
1. Interior Painting
Interior Painting Services offered at Home Painters Toronto
1. Stucco Painting or popcorn ceiling Removal and Ceiling Flattening
2. Interior Residential Painting
3. Condominium Painting and Apartment Painting
4. Kitchen cabinets painting and Cabinets refinishing
5. Drywall replacement and Drywall repair
6. Carpentry and handyman jobs
7. Faux Finishes in North York
2. Commercial Painting
Commercial Painting service at Home Painters Toronto
1. North York Apartment Rentals Painting
2. Commercial Centre Restaurants and Stores
3. Hotels and Other Commercials Painting
We have extensive experience with interior and exterior house painting. We serve the Greater Toronto Area and perhaps you’ve seen our Painters in action in your neighborhood. Our professional house painters use eco-friendly low volatile organic compounds (VOC) because paints contain very little odors.
Why Home Painters Toronto in North York?
One of the main concerns clients tell us they have is if they can trust our expert house painters inside their homes.
Therefore, Our experienced painters are all insured, bonded with criminal background checks, and expert painters with a minimum 10 years plus experience in the trade. Above all, every Interior Painting quote are put in writing, and we back it up with a two-year guarantee of quality for all residential painting in North York and the GTA.
In order to ensure YOUR satisfaction, we offer you the following:
• Cover belongings and protect surfaces not to be painted before all Interior Painting.
• Maintain an orderly work site during the Home Painting Project
• Good wall preparation for painting to restore drywall and plaster where necessary (as per the contract)
• Regular job updates every one-day painting
• A Timely job completion
• No worry or need to “house sit” because All of our professional Painters are bonded and insured with criminal background checks
• To be kept safe from toxic Interior paint because it is low/zero VOC paints.
• A team of craftsmen who are truly dedicated to insuring a professional painting job
More useful tips on how to get the most out of your home painting project
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, we take our jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.