positive raving reviews
Best value for your money
GET A FREE ESTIMATE NOW!
2. ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT PICKING THE RIGHT INTERIOR PAINT COLOURS?
Condominium painting has been one of our quickest growing services at Home Painters.
From downtown 40-floor high-rises to uptown apartments, Home Painters Toronto has been consistently taking care of the interior painting for apartments and condominiums for the past three decades now.
Why Did you Rate us The Best Interior Painters? by Home Painters Toronto
Condominium painting Gallery
Home Painters Toronto Condominium & Apartment Painting
Frequently asked questions when it comes to Condominium Painting
My condo board has certain rules and regulations that need to be followed. How can I be sure your team of painters will stick to the proper guidelines?
Home Painters Toronto has over 30 years experience painting condominiums and apartments around Toronto and the GTA. Our crews of professional painters are fully dedicated to adhering to the guidelines set out by each and every condo board and make sure that we are respectful, timely and our work is completed with minimal disruption to your neighbours.
I need some exterior painting done to my condominium. Are your painters able to do that?
We happily provide property maintenance for condominium and apartment buildings, such as painting exterior cement balconies. But as we’ve previously stated, our painters always stick to the guidelines provided by condo boards, landlords and property managers when dealing with paint work, repairs and maintenance.
What about COVID-19? Are there proper health and safe precautions in place for the painters at this time?
All of our painters and work individuals will be properly equipped with PPE when working in areas where other people are. They will also clean and disinfect all areas where they worked before they leave the premises.
I’m looking to sell my condo soon and I’m not sure what rooms might be in need of a refresh. Can you help me out with this?
If you’re looking to sell your condo, doing some interior painting is one of the best and least expensive ways to get your space in tip top shape for selling! We can provide you with a free estimate and have our colour expert come in for a consultation to help you figure out the best route to take with paint colours that work well for selling for your condominium.
Do you offer any warranties for interior condominium painting jobs?
We are happy to offer a lifetime warranty on interior painting to all of our wonderful clients! Customer satisfaction is always of the utmost importance to our painting teams, so if there is an issue down the line, simply let us know and we’ll be happy to set up a time to rectify the situation.
1. How much will it cost me to paint my condo in Toronto?
Painting your condo is one of the easiest ways to make a big change in a small space, and we get it, you need it, especially after spending so much time at home this year! If you’re considering starting a new condominium painting project, there are so many variables involved in the cost that you should be aware of. You have to think about the conditions of the rooms you’re painting if any previous work needs to be done and, the type of paint and the colours you want to use. In addition to that, the scope of the project (walls, trims doors, closets, ceilings etc.) and the quality and precision of the service can affect the cost of your condo painting.
There’s also the thought of whether or not you’re going to want to hire professional painters to do the job. A lot of people stop and consider — is it worth paying someone to paint your condo?. It really depends on the painting company you hire and what you’re looking for, but the answer is usually yes, it can save you a lot of work and headaches plus if you hire a professional painting company, they can guarantee your satisfaction 100%. As you can see, there is a lot to be discussed here when it comes to the average cost for condominium painting in 2021 whether you hire professional painters or not. So, let’s dig right in and get started!
General Interior Residential Painting costs in Toronto and the GTA:
Important to notice, although we will provide different costs, interior painting at Home Painters starts at $1,295 CAD +HST. So what can you do if you have a smaller project? Well, consider bundling other painting, carpentry or handyman services to grow your project and get a better price.
Painting costs per square foot
Cost of condo painting per sq ft: $2.25 to $3 CAD +HST
Average interior painting job size
Small to medium condominiums (walls, trims and doors but no ceilings): $1,500 to $2,500 CAD +HST
Average completion time for small to medium condo painting projects: 1 to 5 days
Large condos (walls, trims and doors but no ceilings): $2,250 to $5,000+ CAD +HST
Average completion time for small to medium condo painting projects: 4 to 7 days
Average costs to paint specific parts of your condo:
- • Walls only (sq ft): $2.25 to $3 CAD + HST
- • Ceilings for a 600 sq ft Condo (Popcorn Ceiling): $900 to $1, 300 CAD + HST
- • Ceilings for a 600 sq ft Condo (Flat Ceiling): $800 to $1,000 CAD + HST
- • Trims and doors for a 600 sq ft Condo: $300 to $700 CAD + HST
- • Closets (per unit): $50 to $125 CAD + HST
- • Doors (per unit): $75-$125 CAD + HST
- • French doors (per unit): $300 CAD + HST
- • Small closet (per unit): $75 CAD + HST
- • Large closet or walk-in closet (per unit): $125 CAD + HST
3. What could affect the price of condominium painting?
- • Difficulty to reach (strange corners that require special machinery to get to).
- • How soon you want it done, and how fast you need it done. Consider that if you’re in a rush and your painting company has a busy week they might need to pay for extra hours or even move or cancel a job, and that could increase the price.
- • Tied to the previous point, if you have a flexible schedule you can take advantage of a low season like the end of winter or the end of summer to get it done probably at a better rate.
- • The size of the job. The more work you give to your painting company, the lower the per-unit cost. How does this make sense? Well, some materials are cheaper by volume but also, moving around less or spending more time at one job decreases all the logistics and prep work.
- • Number of colours: if you can keep it to 5 colours or under, you will not see a price increase. The reason? there’s less difficulty to do the job and less paint or stain waste.
- • Different types of paint can increase the cost. We use Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore paint so you can rest assured you’re well covered. Nevertheless, if you want something very specific or ultra-premium that can potentially increase the price.
- • Payment terms i.e. Visa vs e-transfer. A lot of clients like to use their credit cards for many reasons, however, these payments come with a fee that increases the overall price.
- • The amount of preparation involved. i.e. isolating to avoid painting undesired areas (i.e removing plants, covering and taping). We normally don’t move your furniture and personal belongings so if you need help with that we can do it but it will add more time to the process and will increase the bill. (TIP: we can help on the spot to move some really large furniture, so don’t get hurt trying to do that and as long as it’s a fast move we’ll just do it for you!)
- • Heights: we need to bring scaffolding and assembling and disassembling will add time, thus increasing the price.
Some common questions for condominium painting
Will you include the paint, materials and labour?
Yes, we include up to 5 colours of paint, also all the materials to protect and prepare the walls as well as labour are included.
Do I have to move my own furniture before the painters come?
Usually yes, painters can do it for you but that will add on the hours of your project and it will increase your overall estimate. But!, if there’s any oversized furniture that you cannot move on your own, it’s normally ok to ask them to give you a hand to move it a bit to allow them to paint.
Average Condominium Painting Cost
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
These prices are just average ballpark price ranges. For a more accurate estimate, please fill out the web form on the page.
What to do now that you are ready to paint your condominium:
Contact us and we will get you a free quote immediately! We are the fastest response painters in the business. – One of our condominium painting experts will arrive on-site and give you a job scope analysis, a professional colour consultation and a detailed estimate of costs.
Then we will book the job with you for your condominium painting and set an ideal start date, help you choose the right colours, charge the deposit and confirm any other job details.
Our seasoned team of painters will show up on time on the first day of the job and do a walk-through with you to double check that we’re on the same page with your needs.
Then they will protect all affected areas with drop cloths and plastic sheeting and immediately get to work with the painting!
If you’re not home, they will send you updates with their progress.
Once we are complete, our team with clean up the area and make sure it looks exactly how it did when we first arrived.
We will do a final walk-through with you to ensure that you are completely satisfied. Only then is your final payment processed.
Remember, we are not satisfied until you are 100% satisfied!
Customer Testimonials for Condominium Apartment Painting
Q&A Cost of Condo Painting
Dan from Toronto
PHOTOS AT WORK
top blogs to check out related to Condominium painting:
WHY FEEL SECURE USING
The Best Warranties in the Industry
Regular Health and Safety Inspections
We Aren’t Satisfied Until You Are Satisfied
Full Workers Compensation
5 Million General Liability Insurance
Criminal Background Checks
What Makes Home Painters Toronto Unique?
- – We offer the best quality painting services and back it up with a “Lifetime Warranty on Interiors”
- – We also offer a 2 year and extended warranty on Exterior painting
- – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- – 30 years of proven painter experience
- – 1000+ raving online reviews
- – 15,000+ satisfied clients
- – #1 rated painter on HomeStars, winner 5 times and 3 years in a row!
- – We are open 7 days a week
- – We offer same day pricing
- – We can schedule your interior painting project within 1-2 business days or sooner
- – We offer one or 2 day painting services
1 stop shop
- – We are a full-service painting company
- – Professional carpentry and handyman services
- – Plus specialty niche painting services such as professional kitchen and bath cabinet spraying, exterior brick staining, faux painting, and much more!
- – We offer no interest payment plans
- – We also offer ‘no fee’ credit card payments, as well as paypal, e-transfers, cheque, or cash
AREAS WE PROUDLY SERVE:
Dreaming to walk in a house that looks clean with vibrant colors that totally fit your personality. At Home Painters Toronto, we want to make this dream a reality, which is why we provide several different Locations near you.
Our cheerful, professional painters have experience painting essentially anything you can think of!
Now that you are excited to get your condo interior painted and transformed into your dream home, schedule a free, no-obligation estimate now!
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, our painters take their jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.