GET A FREE ESTIMATE NOW!
At Home Painters, our purpose is to “paint homeowners’ dreams” and we take that very seriously. You spend the majority of your waking time within the walls of your home, so we are excited to help make your personal interior house painting dreams come true.
However, If you’re looking to make your home modern and up-to-date with a fresh coat of paint, then you’re going to want to know what’s “in” and what’s “out.” Luckily, we’ve got some expert knowledge on this subject and we’re more than happy to share it
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
- Undoubtedly, individuals who are simply tired of looking at the same interior colors year after year, and want a general makeover of their interior dwelling.
- Homeowners seeking to sell and are in a hurry to meet a deadline and therefore need to put their house on the market and are under a tight budget.
- Similarly, Proprietors who just bought a home, however, they need the interior painted completely from top to bottom to truly make it feel like their own home.
- Tenants that are renting out their secondary properties and thereupon are wanting to make it look great for prospective residents
- Similarly, landlords who have problems that need fixings. For example, smoke damage, water leaks, drywall or plaster issues, and more!
- Most importantly, Homeowners in need of specialty services completed, such as kitchen cabinet painting or staining, changing a popcorn ceiling into a flat ceiling, staircase refurbishing, wallpaper removal, and installation, and more
Regardless of your situation, at Home Painters, we are here to serve you and make your dream home a reality!
Interior Residential House Painting Services We Offer
Above all, we are a full-service interior residential house painting company. Hence, we offer a HUGE range of services. Some of these services include:
- Interior wall, trim, door, as well as ceiling painting
- Condominium painting
- Drywall hanging and repair
- Taping and plastering
- Popcorn ceiling removal and flattening
- Kitchen cabinet spray painting
- Re-staining and Kitchen cabinet refurbishing
- Staircase painting
- Staircase refurbishing and re-staining
- Stucco ceiling repairs and repainting
- Wallpaper hanging and removal
- Carpentry and handyman services
- Professional colour consultation
And more… just ask us!
The Home Painters’ Interior residential house Painting Process
Undoubtedly, one thing that makes us unique at Home Painters is our interior painting process. We are at your service from start to finish.
Tell us your ideas and we will manifest your desired look. After all, Whether you are looking to make a big statement or are looking for something a little more toned down, we are sure to offer suggestions that appeal to you.
Most importantly, we are here to make your entire painting experience a pleasurable one.
In any case, here is our proven formula that guarantees our success:
Firstly, call or email us and ask for a free quote! We will respond in lightning-quick time and set up your in-home consultation as soon as possible!
Subsequently, we’ll arrive on time to deliver your free on-site quote. This includes a needs-and-expectations analysis, professional color consultation, and an accurate, detailed quote.
Thirdly, we will book the job with you and set up a start date. In addition, we will also confirm the colour and all the other job details.
On the day of, we start your project and do an on-site scope review. This is just to make sure we are all on the same page and understand your needs and expectations.
Subsequently, we will prepare your rooms by covering any furniture and your floors with drop sheets. We will also fill, sand, caulk, and prime any surface areas as needed. After that, we will apply top-brand paints, such as Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams!
Simultaneously throughout the job, we will give you regular updates therefore you are always informed and kept up-to-date!
Above all, even if we have completed the job, we will not consider ourselves truly finished until you are completely satisfied. Therefore, we aren’t happy if you’re not happy!
Note: Colour choice – one of the areas our clients often need help – is where we shine. That is to say, all of our field consultants have special color design training. Therefore, if you are stuck and overwhelmed with which colors to use, we are there to help along the way and make sure you are confident and excited about your final decisions.
With over 15,000 satisfied clients, we have perfected this interior painting process with a 98% success rate over three decades!
Additionally, we offer a “lifetime warranty” on all interior services. In other words, we are really confident in our abilities to produce an exceptional final product!
This is something that has never been offered in the history of painting!
Now that you are excited to get the interior of your house painted and transform it into your dream home, schedule a free, no-obligation estimate now!
INTERIOR RESIDENTIAL HOUSE PAINTING BEFORE AND AFTER GALLERY
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, we take our jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.