Interior Residential House Painting Services
Family owned for 35 years
positive raving reviews
GET A FREE ESTIMATE NOW!
We value and guarantee your privacy.
Home Painters Toronto has your back when it comes to home painting services.
• 35-year-old and home painting industry leader
#1 rated painting company in all of Southern Ontario 6 years in a row
When it comes to home interior painting, there is so much to think about when considering all the different painting & decorating options out there. Whether you’re thinking of doing residential interior painting, whether that be bedroom painting or kitchen painting, the best interior painting works to modernize and freshen your space from the inside out.
If you find yourself looking for home interior painting inspiration or guidance as far as house paint and painting interior walls is concerned, hiring professional house painters can really ease that pressure. Not only will the right professional house painters provide you with quality in home painting, but it frees up your time and energy to be thinking about your next interior room painting project!
Why Did you Rate us The Best Interior Painters? by Home Painters Toronto
5 Reasons Why Hiring House Painters Is The Best Option For Your Home Interior Painting Project
- If you have a busy schedule and don’t have a lot of free time, hiring house painting services who will come in and get your home interior painting job done cleanly and efficiently can make all the difference.
- Hiring professional residential painting contractors to do your home interior painting work ensures that you will receive the best interior painting that’s smooth, high quality with little to no flaws.
- If you did some planning for your home interior painting project in terms of costs and can afford to spend a little extra on painting & decorating, hiring professional house painters is the way to go.
- One of the many great assets of hiring house painters to do your interior painting is that they will handle all of the prep work and labour involved. That includes moving furniture or providing protection for it as well as all the sanding, filling and caulking. And let’s not forget about the priming and at least two coats of the best interior paint!
- Lastly, hiring home painting services brings specialized interior painting warranties that ensures if there are any little details that need to be done with your indoor painting, your team of residential painting contractors will come back for a quick fix!
Frequently asked questions when it comes to
Interior Residential Painting
1. How much do interior painting services cost?
Important to notice, although we will provide different costs, interior painting at Home Painters starts at $1,495 + HST. So what can you do if you have a smaller project? Well, consider bundling other painting, carpentry or handyman services to grow your project and get a better price.
Approximate costs for interior painting ‘per square foot’
• Cost of interior painting ‘walls’ per sq ft: $2 to $3 + HST
Approximate prices for interior house painting
• Small to medium houses: $2,000 to $5,000 + HST
• Medium to large houses: $5,000 to $8,000 + HST
• Large to XL houses: $8,000 to $15,000+ + HST
Approximate completion times for interior house painting
• Small to medium houses: 2 to 5 business days
• Medium to large houses: 4 to 8 business days
• Large to XL houses: 5 to 10 business days
***Or if you are in a rush, inquire about our 1 or 2 day painting services.***
What could affect the price of interior painting?
- • Difficulty to reach (strange corners that require special machinery to get to).
- • How soon you want it done, and how fast you need it done. Consider that if you’re in a rush and your painting company has a busy week they might need to pay for extra hours or even move or cancel a job, and that could increase the price.
- • Tied to the previous point, if you have a flexible schedule you can take advantage of a low season like the end of winter or the end of summer to get it done probably at a better rate.
- • The size of the job. The more work you give to your painting company, the lower the per-unit cost. How does this make sense? Well, some materials are cheaper by volume but also, moving around less or spending more time at one job decreases all the logistics and prep work.
- • Number of colours: if you can keep it to 5 colours or under, you will not see a price increase. The reason? there’s less difficulty to do the job and less paint or stain waste.
- • Different types of paint can increase the cost. We use high-quality Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore paint so you can rest assured you’re well covered. Nevertheless, if you want something very specific or ultra-premium that can potentially increase the price.
- • Payment terms (i.e. Visa vs e-transfer). A lot of clients like to use their credit cards for many reasons, however, these payments come with a fee that increases the overall price.
- • The amount of preparation involved. (i.e. isolating to avoid painting undesired areas, removing plants, covering and taping). We normally don’t move your furniture and personal belongings so if you need help with that we can do it but it will add more time to the process and will increase the bill. (TIP: we can help on the spot to move some really large furniture, so don’t get hurt trying to do that and as long as it’s a fast move we’ll just do it for you!)
- • Heights: we need to bring scaffolding and assembling and disassembling will add time, thus increasing the price
2. Will you include the paint, materials and labour?
Yes, we include up to 5 colours of paint, also all the materials to protect and prepare the walls as well as labour are included.
3. Do I have to move my own furniture before the painters come?
Usually yes, painters can do it for you but that will add on the hours of your project and it will increase your overall estimate. But!, if there’s any oversized furniture that you cannot move on your own, it’s normally ok to ask them to give you a hand to move it a bit to allow them to paint.
4. How long will my project take?
Most jobs will take 2 and 5 days. But if your in a rush, inquire about our 1 or 2 day painting services.
5. How do I pick my colours?
We can suggest some of the most popular colours to get you started from Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams. If you really need help, one of our experts can come to help you pick colours.
6. Who will you be sending to do my project?
The project will be completed by our in-house painters, who are all experienced and professionally trained (and not subcontractors).
Customer Testimonials for Interior Residential House Painting Services:
Client Testimonial about Interior Residential Painting
Interior Painting and Plastering
Customer Testimonial – Grant from Toronto
8 Reasons From Our Expert House Painters
On Why You Should Do Home Interior Painting
1. Home interior painting is the cheapest way to change up a space
Do you find yourself growing tired of looking at the same indoor painting and old house wall paint that is in desperate need of a revamping? Interior painting is one of the most inexpensive ways to revitalize and renovate a space because all you need to think about is painting interior walls and boom! Your space is completely reinvigorated with some simple home interior painting.
2. Fresh home interior painting adds personality and uniqueness to your space
Have you been trying to come up with the best way to add something different to your space? Unique home interior painting works for just about any room in your home. Think out of the box bedroom painting or kitchen painting — the sky’s the limit when it comes to the best interior painting and adding some much needed personality and colour!
3. Fresh residential painting allows you to feel more modern in your home.
When it comes to painting & decorating, home interior painting can start to feel a bit stale after a few years. In home painting that feels super fresh and trendy one year feels passe the next. When you move forward with painting interior walls, whether that be with hiring house painters or a DIY job, it gives you a chance to feel more modern and contemporary with your interior painting
4. Repair and fix any damages to your interior painting
Along with our houses that have been around for several years and need repairs and fixing up now and then, the same thing goes for our home interior painting. There might be dents or stain damage and painting interior walls is the perfect remedy for a fresh start!
5. Interior painting can increase the value of your home
If you’re preparing your home for sale and you’re really looking to spark some interest with potential buyers, fresh interior room painting throughout your house can make all the difference. If you go with a modern and neutral home interior painting, it can really help individuals to picture themselves living in the space.
6. By doing a big home interior painting project, the rest of your home will look better too!
Sometimes when you venture down the road of hiring house painters to do your interior painting or even if you do your own bedroom painting or painting interior walls in just about any room, it can really help to elevate the style of your entire home.
7. It Literally cleans and sanitizes the space
The best interior painting, whether that be painting living rooms or an entire overall of your residential painting, truly works to clean and sanitize your space. Interior painting is truly one of the best ways to clean and disinfect your walls.
8. Fresh home interior painting gives off positive energy!
Lastly, whether you choose to bring in house painting services to do your interior painting work, home interior painting can really affect the entire outlook of your home and your overall mood. When you’re in a space that makes you happy and features the best interior painting with a colour you love, the positive energy just soars!
INTERIOR RESIDENTIAL HOUSE PAINTING SERVICES GALLERY
Colour Palette Inspiration
WHY FEEL SECURE USING HOME PAINTERS TORONTO?
The Best Warranties in the Industry
Regular Health and Safety Inspections
We Aren’t Satisfied Until You Are Satisfied
Full Workers Compensation
5 Million General Liability Insurance
Criminal Background Checks
What Makes Home Painters Toronto Unique?
- – We offer the best quality painting services and back it up with a “Lifetime Warranty on Interior Painting”
- – We also offer a 3 year and extended warranty on exterior painting
- – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- – 35 years of proven firsthand painter experience
- – 1000+ raving online reviews
- – 15,000+ satisfied clients
- – #1 rated painter on HomeStars, winner 8 times and 6 years in a row!
- – We are open 7 days a week
- – We offer same day pricing on all house painting services
- – We can schedule your interior painting project within 1-2 business days or sooner
- – We offer one or 2 day painting services
1 stop shop
- – We are a full-service painting company
- – Painting Services, Professional carpentry and Handyman services
- – Plus specialty niche painting services such as professional kitchen and bath cabinet spraying, exterior brick staining, faux painting, and much more!
- – We offer no interest payment plans on all house painting services
- – We also offer ‘no fee’ credit card payments, as well as paypal, e-transfers, cheque, or cash
AREAS WE PROUDLY SERVE:
Dreaming to walk in a house that looks clean with vibrant colors that totally fit your personality. At Home Painters Toronto, we want to make this dream a reality, which is why we provide several different locations near you.
Our cheerful, professional painters have experience painting essentially anything you can think of!
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, our professional painters take their jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.