positive raving reviews
Best value for your money
VIEW SOME OF OUR BEST New Home Painting projects!
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME & IN A RUSH TO PAINT BEFORE MOVING IN?
Congratulations! You’ve recently bought a property.
Along with the excitement comes the stress and hectic schedule of moving in. There are so many things to coordinate when it comes to moving into a new home. You likely have a whole checklist for moving into a new home! Everything from officially getting your keys to having someone come in and get the internet and cable hooked up. To things like doing a deep clean before you get your own furniture and personal belongings moved in. One of the top things you probably can’t wait to get started on though is thinking about new home painting ideas! This is exactly where hiring the right professional and fast painters comes into play.
It all happens so fast!
Once you’ve taken the plunge and bought your new home, it all happens very quickly. You have a whole list of things to do when moving into a new house. One thing that’s usually at the forefront of a lot of new homeowners minds is freshening things up with some interior painting, especially new home painting ideas!
Interior painting is the ultimate de-germer
There’s really no other way to ensure the home in which you hope to build your new life in is completely fresh, clean and de-germed than by doing some interior painting. Aside from that, when you’re buying a home, you’re going to want to truly make your new house feel like home. There’s no easier way to inject personality and uniqueness into a home than with some new home painting! Also, painting before moving in works so much better than the other way around.
New home painting ideas
Also, if you still find yourself in need of some decor inspiration when it comes to picking out some new furniture, your new house painting ideas are always the best place to start. Plus, it can be such a big thing to complete on your moving into a new house checklist. Once you see your fresh new home painting ideas, it will instantly get those creative juices flowing in terms of developing a new colour palette. Decide on your interior wall paint first and everything else will just fall right into place. Moreover, hiring quality fast painters makes the whole painting before moving in process that much easier!
Take the pressure off by hiring professional house painters
As new homeowners, we understand that the clock doesn’t just stand still because you’ve recently bought a home — as much as we all wish it would work that way! On top of all the excitement comes your checklist for moving into a new home. Plus, you still have all your other everyday responsibilities involving work and the family. Even more reason to hire a great interior painting company to come in.
Make things easier for yourself
So, why not make things easier for yourself by hiring residential house painting services who can get the job done for you? Plus, during the current climate that we’re living in with COVID-19, it’s just safer to have all of your work done at once. It helps you to avoid having too many extra work people inside your home. Not to mention, if you do your interior painting before moving in, you will avoid the hassle (and potential pain) involved with moving your furniture in and out, not once but twice. You’ll be saving time, labor and headaches along the way! Home painting services featuring quality obsessed fast painters sounds like the way to go to complete all your new home painting, right?
Things to do when moving into a new house:
There is so much to think about when you’re moving into a new home. You’re often struck with the thought of doing the painting before moving in. Plus, there’s needing your furniture and possessions moved in quickly and efficiently too. And all sorts of odds and ends! Check out our little checklist for moving into a new home.
- Pack up your belongings from your old house. Packing can be such a pain. But you can actually use this process to purge as well. Go through your clothing, kitchenware, living room, storage closets and garage. Get rid of anything you haven’t used in the past six months!
- Get your keys from your realtor. This step is super exciting as it means you have officially taken possession of your new home. Once you have the keys, you can get in there and get things just the way you want them!
- Take a little tour of your new home completely empty. This is exactly when your mind can start to ruminate on different interior painting and design inspiration! This is your time to truly make your new home painting your own. So, think about mood, interior paint colours and unique finishes. Hop on Pinterest if you need a little help.
- Painting before moving in. If you do your painting before moving in, you are so ahead of the game. It will save you time to hire professional house painters to come in and do the painting work for you. Plus, you’ll look around afterwards and thank yourself when you scope out their quality work in your brand new home!
- Schedule your move in day. Be sure to pick a day that’s at least 2 – 4 days after you’ve finished up your new home painting. That way things will have time to properly dry. Also, if you’re getting professional movers, be sure to book them ahead of time as well.
- Grab a couple close friends to help with unpacking. Remember, the more people you have to help you unpack, the faster it goes. Plus, you can always entice your friends with pizza and beer once the unpacking is finished!
- Test your smoke detectors. This is super important as it’s something you probably didn’t think about that often at your previous home as you knew they worked properly. But when you get into your new home, it’s always best to locate your smoke detectors and test them too.
- Have your internet and cable hooked up. This one is fun because nowadays you’re not really at home unless you’re connected to the Wi-Fi! So, schedule your internet and cable company to come and hook everything up for you.
- Test your heating and cooling. People move into their new homes throughout all times of the year. So, you’re going to want both the heating or cooling devices in your home working efficiently. It never hurts to schedule a professional to come in and give them a onceover.
- Change your mailing address. Lastly, this is your brand new beautiful home and you want everyone to know where you’re living now! So, be sure to file the paperwork for a permanent address change as well as any billing information too.
Here are some of the top concerns when it comes to new home painting for individuals who just recently bought a new home:
1. Did you recently buy a home and find yourself in a rush to get some new home painting done before the big move?
At Home Painters Toronto, we understand the crazy rushed game of real estate and what that can mean to home buyers. Our house painting services are open 7 days a week and we offer free touchless quotes as well as same day pricing to keep things fast and efficient for all our clients who need a quick turn around. We are able to book your job within 1 – 2 weeks time (usually less). And our reliable and experienced professional fast painters have no issue providing rush services for those who are in a hurry with their new home painting. We’re here to help you tick off the big items on your checklist for moving into a new home. And don’t worry, we never skimp on quality!
2. Are you moving into a new place and looking to do some new home painting?
- Are you trying to decide between a more modern or classic style?
- Or maybe you’re trying to decide on the best neutrals for your new home?
What’s one of the best parts of moving into a new home? You have the ability to start fresh and really make it your own. New home painting ideas can be so exciting! Home Painters Toronto has worked with some of the top decorators in the industry. And we’re here to offer colour consultations for those customers who need a little expert colour advice with their interior painting services. Home Painters Toronto can help you decide on everything from the right interior paint colours to thinking about accent walls, wallpaper installation, popcorn ceiling removal and new home painting ideas. We also know what works best for a neutral modern palette as well as innovative interior paint finishes. We are not just a painting company, we’re here to help tend to your design needs from A to Z. So, let’s move forward together and make your new home painting dreams come true!
3. Are you worried about new home painting before moving in and making it happen in a timely manner?
As we’ve said, there’s nothing quite like a fresh coat of interior paint on the walls that literally works to clean up a space that’s been previously occupied. Not only will your new home painting smell like fresh, but paint is the ultimate de-germer! It can help give you nice peace of mind when moving into a space that’s been previously lived in. Just think about how good it feels to tick off another item on your moving into a new house checklist!
Plus, our team of residential house painting experts are readily available with open schedules that can be booked in no time. And if you’re in need of handyman or carpenter services, we are your one-stop-shop! We can help with everything from fixing door trim or hardwood flooring to drywall repair. We are a team of seasoned professional painters and experts in our field who are here to help with your moving into a new house checklist and make it as easy and pain-free!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR BEST HOME PAINTERS TORONTO REVIEWS!
Over the years we’ve had clients come to us looking for the right home painting services for their needs. This happens time and time again when an individual is looking to either sell their home and also when they’ve recently bought a new property.
Our professional painters are completely obsessed with quality and provide superior interior painting services as well as expert exterior painting with every single job they take on. Take a look at some the shining reviews our master home painters have received over the years!
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, we take our jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.