Stucco Ceiling Repairs and Painting
Family owned for 34 years
positive raving reviews
GET A FREE ESTIMATE NOW!
Stucco ceiling removal and repair is important because many issues can come with stucco (or popcorn) ceilings. Stucco ceilings are easy to damage, but can be difficult to repair. Stucco ceiling repairs offer protection because popcorn ceilings are vulnerable to water damage caused by plumbing problems. They can also fade easily due to weather and sunlight and are very vulnerable to dust, dirt and cobwebs as well as trapped odor.
Whether you love them or hate them, here’s what Home Painters Toronto can do when you’ve decide you’ve had enough and require some stucco ceiling repairs or painting.
If you need popcorn ceiling repair and painting, get it done professionally and with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on paper.
Finally enjoy the safe and good looking ceilings your family and you deserve!
Find out why are we the top-rated painting and handyman company in all of Southern Ontario 6 years in a row including ceiling repairs and painting
Frequently asked questions when it comes to Stucco Ceiling Repair & Painting
I have visible water damage on the stucco ceiling in my home. Do you provide stucco ceiling repair services?
Yes! Home Painters Toronto is happy to provide stucco ceiling repairs as well as painting services to our clients for the past 33 years. We can repair any water damage as well as smoke stain damage that have taken up residence on your stucco ceiling and make it brand new again!
Are people still doing stucco ceilings in their homes because I still like the look of it and want to feel modern too?
As far as interior painting is concerned, it’s all about your personal taste and preference and Home Painters Toronto completely appreciates that. There are a lot of clients who are sticking with their stucco ceilings! There are plenty of colours to choose from now and they definitely add a hint of personality to a space. Plus, if you complete the stucco ceiling repairs process, it will only give them a lengthy and healthy life span as well.
What are some other advantages of doing stucco ceiling repairs?
It’s always in your best interest to do stucco ceiling repairs for any water damage because it’s safe and will put you at ease that there isn’t any further ceiling or structural damage. Beyond that, you will notice a difference in the air quality in your home as the amount of dust and dirt floating around your stucco ceiling will diminish and your damaged stucco ceiling will no longer trap odours.
I’m nervous about letting people into my home right now. Do you have any safety practices in place for COVID-19?
Yes, our stucco ceiling repair experts at Home Painters Toronto will be equipped with proper PPE throughout the entire work period in your home. They will disinfect and clean up the area to the state it was when they first arrived.
1. How much does it cost to repair a ceiling?
If your ceiling is damaged due to water or any other reason, we understand your urgency for wanting it fixed and looking great again. If you’re considering repairing your asbestos or drywall ceilings, there are many variables involved in the cost that you should be aware of. You have to think about the conditions and materials of the ceilings you want to repair, if any previous work needs to be done and, consider it can be a very messy process so there’s a lot of prep involved to make sure everything is covered up before starting.
There’s also the thought of whether or not you’re going to want to hire professional painters and handyman to do the job. A lot of people stop and consider — is it worth paying someone to repair your popcorn ceilings?. It really depends on the painting company you hire and what you’re looking for, but the answer is usually yes, it can save you a lot of work and headaches plus if you hire a professional company, they can guarantee your satisfaction 100%. As you can see, there is a lot to be discussed here when it comes to the average cost for repairing ceilings in 2021 whether you hire professional painters and handyman or not. So, let’s dig right in and get started!
General Asbestos Ceiling Repair costs in Toronto and the GTA:
Important to notice, although we will provide different costs, ceiling repair at Home Painters starts at $1,945 + HST. So what can you do if you have a smaller project? Well, consider bundling other painting, carpentry or handyman services to expand your project and get a better average price.
Important: all costs include removal, plastering and sanding but no painting after. It’s a good idea to bundle the painting in the service to get a better deal.
Popcorn/asbestos/drywall ceiling repair costs per square foot
Cost of condo painting per sq ft: $6 to $6.5 + HST
Average ceiling repair costs:
Small to medium houses: $1,500 to $3,000 + HST
Average completion time for small to medium ceiling repair projects: 3 to 5 days
Large to XL houses: $2,500 to $5,000+ + HST
Average completion time for small to medium ceiling repair projects: 5 to 8 days
2. What could affect the price to repair your ceilings?
- • Difficulty to reach (strange corners that require special machinery to get to).
- • How soon you want it done, and how fast you need it done. Consider that if you’re in a rush and your painting company has a busy week they might need to pay for extra hours or even move or cancel a job, and that could increase the price.
- • Tied to the previous point, if you have a flexible schedule you can take advantage of a low season like the end of winter or the end of summer to get it done probably at a better rate.
- • The size of the job. The more work you give to your painting company, the lower the per-unit cost. How does this make sense? Well, some materials are cheaper by volume but also, moving around less or spending more time at one job decreases all the logistics and prep work costs.
- • Payment terms i.e. Visa vs e-transfer. A lot of clients like to use their credit cards for many reasons, however, these payments come with a fee that increases the overall price.
- • The amount of preparation involved. i.e. isolating to avoid painting undesired areas (i.e removing plants, covering and taping). We normally don’t move your furniture and personal belongings so if you need help with that we can do it but it will add more time to the process and will increase the bill. (TIP: we can help on the spot to move some really large furniture, so don’t get hurt trying to do that and as long as it’s a fast move we’ll just do it for you!)
- • Extreme heights: we need to bring scaffolding and assembling and disassembling will add time, thus increasing the price.
3. What are some common questions for popcorn ceiling repair?
Will you include the paint, materials and labour?
Yes, we include up to 5 colours of paint, also all the materials to protect and prepare the walls and floors as well as labour are included.
Do I have to move my own furniture before the painters come?
Usually yes, painters can do it for you but that will add on the hours of your project and it will increase your overall estimate. But!, if there’s any oversized furniture that you cannot move on your own, it’s normally ok to ask them to give you a hand to move it a bit to allow them to paint.
Average Stucco ceiling repairs and painting Cost
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
These prices are just average ballpark price ranges. For a more accurate estimate, please fill out the web form on the page.
What is the repair process like at Home Painters Toronto
- Prep the room. Upon arriving on site, the pro painters will repair the space to ensure that the repairs to the stucco ceiling will not make a huge mess. They will cover the furniture and floors with plastic sheeting.
- Finding the problem area. Then the crew will locate the area of the textured ceiling that’s damaged and needs repair work.
- Removing damaged areas. The pro painters will then use a putty knife and any other materials needed to remove the damaged areas on the textured ceiling.
- Fresh drywall joint compound. Then any cracks or holes on the ceiling will be patched with the proper compound. It will be given time to dry properly and then sanded down.
- Repeat this process for other damaged areas. If there are any other sections of the textured ceiling that needs repair work, then it’s a rinse and repeat process for the prior step with the drywall compound.
- Spray painting or doing the complete ceiling area again. If there are just one or two spots that need texture repainting, there is a special can of popcorn ceiling spray that can be used. But if the rest of your ceiling needs a fresh coat of paint, it will primed and painted again.
- Clean up! Then it’s time for the interior painters to clean up the plastic sheeting and paint gear and be on their way.
Stucco Ceiling Repair and Painting by Home Painters Toronto
What to do now that you are ready for Stucco ceiling Repair and Painting
Contact us NOW for your free stucco ceiling repair and painting estimate! We will respond in quickly and set up your in-home consultation right away. Our stucco repair expert will show up on time and provide your estimate on the spot. This includes a needs-and-expectations analysis as well as an accurate and detailed quote.
Once you’re ready, we’ll book the stucco ceiling repair job with you, set an ideal date & confirm which payment method works best for you. On the first day of the job, we’ll review stucco ceiling repair and painting scope details just to make sure we are on the same page and you are comfortable.
Then we’ll immediately get started on your stucco ceiling repair job! We will cover your furniture with plastic, protect your floors and try to contain as much dust and debris as possible. Then, we will fixed the damaged area, prime and then paint the entire stucco ceiling so that it looks as good as new! We will update you through out the process to ensure that you’re aware of what’s going on.
Finally, once we are complete with your stucco ceiling repairs and painting, we will walk you through the job just to make sure that you are happy and fully satisfied. We are so confident in our work that we offer a ‘lifetime warranty’ on interior services!
Textured ceiling painting
STUCCO CEILING REPAIRS AND PAINTING
Top blogs related to Stucco Ceiling Repairs & Painting:
WHY FEEL SECURE USING
The Best Warranties in the Industry
Regular Health and Safety Inspections
We Aren’t Satisfied Until You Are Satisfied
Full Workers Compensation
5 Million General Liability Insurance
Criminal Background Checks
What Makes Home Painters Toronto Unique?
- – We offer the best quality painting services and back it up with a “Lifetime Warranty on Interiors”
- – We also offer a 2 year and extended warranty on exteriors
- – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- – 34 years of proven experience
- – 1000+ raving online reviews
- – 15,000+ satisfied clients
- – #1 rated painter on HomeStars, winner 8 times and 6 years in a row!
- – We are open 7 days a week
- – We offer same day pricing
- – We can schedule your project within 1-2 business days or sooner
- – We offer one or 2 day painting services
1 stop shop
- – We are a full-service painting company
- – Professional carpentry and handyman services
- – Plus specialty niche painting services such as professional kitchen and bath cabinet spraying, exterior brick staining, faux painting, and much more!
- – We offer no interest payment plans
- – We also offer ‘no fee’ credit card payments, as well as paypal, e-transfers, cheque, or cash
AREAS WE PROUDLY SERVE:
Dreaming to walk in a house that looks clean with vibrant colors that totally fit your personality. At Home Painters Toronto, we want to make this dream a reality, which is why we provide several different Locations near you.
Our cheerful, professional painters have experience painting essentially anything you can think of!
Now that you know exactly what’s involved, you just need to contact us to schedule your free, no-obligation stucco repair estimate!
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, we take our jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.