It’s the new year again and with that comes the time for new year’s resolutions! For some people who want to get healthier, that can actually involve the paint you use in your home. If you’re looking for green interior house paint options, you might want to check out Natura paint from Benjamin Moore. Let’s dig into all the details about this Benjamin Moore interior paint!
What Is Natura Paint?
What are the advantages of using zero VOC paint?
One of the main characteristics of Natura paint is that it is actually a zero VOC paint. In case you don’t know, zero VOC paint possesses less than 5 grams per liter of volatile compounds. This means it’s considered safe to use indoors for interior painting and doesn’t tend to cause any issues health-wise with any off-gassing. Pretty cool, right?
Here a few of the other advantages of using zero VOC paint:
- • Low and zero VOC paints have less odor, so you’re not dealing with those super strong paint smells after interior painting.
- • It’s easier to clean with just simple soap and water.
- • Low and zero VOC paints are also a less toxic choice.
- • They’re quick to dry, which makes them great for those last minute interior painting projects!
- • They also don’t yellow over time.
The details of Natura paint by Benjamin Moore…
In terms of Benjamin Moore interior paint, Natura paint is becoming more and more popular. It’s a great choice for those who want a greener paint option that’s actually healthier for their environment.
Let’s dig into some of the features of this popular indoor house paint:
- • It’s actually certified asthma and allergy-friendly. So, if you find yourself constantly sneezing or having trouble breathing while doing the interior painting or afterward, this could be the best choice for you.
- • This interior wall paint possesses zero VOCs and zero emissions.
- • It’s actually 100% acrylic, which means it provides a “durable, washable film” for indoor surfaces.
- • It dries super quickly as well, usually within an hour’s time. So, that means you can return to your interior painting project for a second coat and finish up!
- • It’s also splatter resistant and self-priming on most surfaces.
- • There’s also unlimited colour selection available.
- • You can also get this Benjamin Moore interior paint in all finishes, such as flat, eggshell, pearl, and semi-gloss. There’s even a specialty primer!
Now, to decide on paint colour…
So, you’ve learned some things about one of the top rated interior wall paint, do you have your colour picked out for your interior painting? That’s often one of the hardest tasks for people. There’s just so much to consider! Firstly, you want to think about the room you’re painting and how you want the space to feel. If you need a great source of inspiration, have a look at our ultimate painting checklist!
Next, it can be helpful to think about some of the top interior paint colour trends. If you really want to modernize your space and spruce things up, it’s handy to think about trending paint colours. That way you’ll feel proud to be in your space and really feel as though you’ve chosen an interior painting colour that’s fresh, new and up-and-coming.
More interesting blogs related to “What Is Natura Paint?” :
If you reside in Toronto and the GTA and need some help with your next interior painting project, don’t hesitate to call us! We will help you pick the colours you want and show you the latest painting and home renovation trends. Our home painting services have been around now for over 30 years. Call 416.494.9095 or email brian@HomePaintersToronto.com for a FREE quote for your home painting needs. Don’t forget to follow us on our social media channels as well!
*some images are taken from Benjamin Moore
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, we take our jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.