GET A FREE ESTIMATE NOW!
positive raving reviews
Best value for your money
At Home Painters Toronto, we are exterior painting professionals with over 30 years of experience under our belt. We know full well that the top concerns for homeowners when it comes to exterior painting projects is that they receive great value for their money and that the work is done by trusted painters. We’re here to take all those concerns and worries away when it comes to exterior house painting in Toronto because you can leave it all to one of the top-rated painting companies all around in which you can trust!
We believe your Exterior should be your dream, not your worst nightmare.
Our expert Exterior Painters with over 30 years of experience will ensure you’re 100% satisfied and in love with the end result.
Home Painters Toronto Exterior House Painting
Frequently asked questions when it comes to Exterior House Painting
as a HOMEOWNER IN TORONTO, why should i CHOOSE your painters with my exterior painting?
The two main reasons why homeowners look to do some exterior house painting is to beautify it in order to increase curb appeal and to protect it from the rigors of the harsh Canadian weather elements. It is important for your home to look up-to-date, modern, and well kept, and also to uphold the elegance of your neighbourhood and protect it against preventable damage. Whether you are selling, maintaining, or just purchased your home, it makes sense to keep up with your exterior painting.
WHAT SHOULD i EXPECT FROM yOUR professional PAINTerS?
Our expert exterior painting consultants have years of experience in quoting and completing painting projects. They ensure that you are offered a price in advance without any unwanted surprises. Rather than simply giving you a verbal quote or “loose estimation” for your exterior painting project, we’ll provide an individualized package that gives you a detailed breakdown of the price. This includes our service plan and also what products will be used. Our exterior painters will continue to work from the plan to make sure that the job is completed to your satisfaction.
HOME PAINTERS TORONTO’s EXTERIOR house PAINTING SERVICEs:
Even 30 years from our beginnings, exterior house painting in Toronto is still at the heart of our product line. In addition, we have expanded our exterior painting services to include: exterior brick staining, exterior brick painting, aluminum siding painting, deck staining, fence staining & exterior door refinishing and staining.
The exterior of my house, like my siding and brick, could use a little work prior to painting. Do you handle that sort of work as well?
Absolutely. Home Painters Toronto are dedicated to painting homeowners’ dreams and along with that comes preparing the exterior of your home with everything from protecting your deck areas and flower beds to repairing any cracks or holes or caulking. Our team will leave your yard and surrounding areas in the exact condition in which they found it.
Do you offer any warranties on exterior painting services for the home?
Home Painters Toronto is so confident in its exterior painting services that we back them up at every turn. We offer a 3 year warranty on any exterior painting and a 15 year warranty on brick staining services.
EXTERIOR CARPENTRY AND HANDYMAN SERVICES
Have you ever had a rotting deck, bay window, or piece of trim, but couldn’t find anyone to come do such a small job for a reasonable price?
Well, look no further! Due to client demand and need, we also specialize and employ full-time carpenters and handymen. Whether it be a rotted sill, Tudor board, wood soffit, bay window, or fence, Home Painters are here to take care of you and restore your exterior.
1. How much should exterior painting cost?
The challenge of calculating the cost to paint the exterior of your house can be a little tricky, especially if you don’t know what to look for. The best way (speed and price) to improve your home’s curb appeal is to paint its exterior. Getting home and feeling good about the exterior of your home is something to look forward to, instead of cringing at some of the cracks, peeling paint, and clutter.
The costs of the exterior painting depend on a number of factors. From hiring professional painters to figuring out the exterior house painting cost per square foot, we’ll try to help you figure it out and make it a pleasant experience, which it should be. In the end, we all want a home even our neighbors will turn their heads for! Some of the most important considerations are: are you painting stucco, versus painting aluminum siding, versus staining brick? What’s the scope of your project? All you need to know is right here how much do painters charge and what the average cost is to paint a house. Let’s dig in!
TORONTO EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING Colour Palette
2. Here are some general Exterior Painting Costs
Important to notice, although we will provide different costs, exterior painting at Home Painters starts at $1,495 CAD +HST. So what can you do if you have a smaller project? Well, consider bundling other painting, carpentry, or handyman services to grow your project and get a better price.
Average job size for Exterior Painting
- Bungalows 800-1200 Sq. Ft: $2,000 to $3,000 CAD + HST
- Home 1500-2500 Sq. Ft: $3,000 to $7,000 CAD + HST
- Home 2500-3500 Sq. Ft: $5,000- $10,000 CAD + HST
Price per Square Foot
Using these measurements, we can give you a rough estimate of the cost per square foot so you can have a clear idea before you begin your project.
Cost for Exterior Painting: $2.25 to $4 CAD + HST per square foot
The average cost for windows and doors
Cost per window/piece: $100 to $350 CAD + HST
Cost per door/piece: $750 to $2,000 CAD + HST
Average completion time for Exterior Painting
The question that people often ask is how long does the exterior painting of a house take. Toronto homes can vary greatly in size, but the whole process can be completed along from 2 to 5 days for both, small and large houses.
3. What could affect the price of the Exterior Painting?
The cost of painting the outside of a house depends on different factors. When planning your budget, pay attention to the following items:
- Home size. The bigger the house, the more paint and painters’ time needed.
- Difficulty to reach. This includes special equipment rentals, scaffolding, etc.
- How much preparation work is required. If we have to remove plants or do a lot of prep work to isolate a specific area that will increase the time we work on the project, thus, the final price.
- Season – When it comes to exterior painting your home, if you’re not in a hurry, find out with your painting company when is a good time for them to paint, this way you could potentially get a better deal.
- The number of colors and type of paint to be used. If you keep it below 5 colors the price will not increase; that’s because the complexity is less and there’s less paint waste. A high gloss finish costs more, as well as a color that requires multiple coats. At Home Painter we provide Benjamin Moore or Sherwin William paints which are excellent for most types of projects but if you need a very specific or super-premium paint that can increase the overall cost.
- An additional primer will be required if you go lighter than your previous paint job.
- Your roof’s shape – steep peaks or intricate architectural features (bargeboard). Again, this comes to how difficult and how much time it will take to paint specific areas.
- The scope of your project, are you including trims and windows?
- Some clients approach us because they did not have a good experience with their previous painters so we’ve got to start over! This is usually more expensive than starting from scratch because we have to do several amendments or redo patchwork, even paint before we do our thing. Unfortunately, we have to account for all this extra time. The good news is that professional painting companies like Home Painters Toronto provide you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can rest assured that you won’t be in that position again!
Make arrangements with your professional painters in advance to complete some of the preparation work yourself and possibly save yourself some money. Getting rid of clutter and cleaning the exterior will make life easier for the painter and minimize the amount of work he will have to do.
Some common questions for Exterior Painting
Will you include the paint, materials, and labor?
Yes, we include up to 5 colors of paint (stain in this case), also all the materials to protect and prepare the walls as well as labor are included.
Do I have to move things around and clear the areas to be painted before the painters come?
Usually yes, painters can do it for you but that will add on the hours of your project and it will increase your overall estimate. But!, if there’s any oversized item that you cannot move on your own, it’s normally ok to ask them to give you a hand to move it a bit to allow them to paint.
Average Exterior Painting Cost
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
- Labour, paint and materials included.
Home Painters Toronto
Exterior House Painting
Exterior Painting, Wood Restoration Carpentry, Stucco Repair and Parging, Oak Front Door Restoration
Contact us and ask for a free quote! The exterior painting season in Toronto and Ontario is quite short and you can’t afford to waste valuable time.
Our exterior house painting expert will arrive on-site and give you a needs-and-expectations assessment, a professional colour consultation and detailed estimate.
We will book the exterior painting job with you and set up an ideal start date, help you pick the right colours based on your needs, charge your deposit, and confirm any other exterior house painting scope details.
We will show up to the job on time on the first day and do a walk-through with you. Then we’ll set out an action plan and get started on your exterior house painting Toronto job pronto!
We begin by tackling the areas that need tending to. We will cover your yard in drop sheets to protect it from accidental spills and splatters and then start on the most important part of exterior house painting: the prep work! We will diligently scrape, sand, caulk, fill, and prime any areas that are in need and then finish off with two coats of fresh paint.
Communication is key for us, so we’ll be sure to give you regular updates throughout the process to keep you informed.
Once we are finished painting, we will clean up the worksite and ensure that we leave it as clean as when we first found it! Then, we will do a final walk-through with you to make sure that you are happy with the job before we consider it complete. We are not satisfied until you are satisfied!
We don’t process your final payment until you tell us that you’re completely happy with our work.
Customer Testimonials for Exterior House Painting Projects
Don’t let this happen to you: Getting a bad exterior painting job.
A lot of homeowners regret going with a cheap and inexperienced contractor or not checking how reliable the company is. Unfortunately, many times they embark on an exterior painting without a formal contract to make sure they’re getting the job right.
With Home Painters Toronto, we’ll leave all the specifications for your exterior painting project on paper so you can rest assured your job will fulfill the standards we both set up.
EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING GALLERY
Top blogs to check out related to Exterior House Painting:
WHY FEEL SECURE USING
The Best Warranties in the Industry
Regular Health and Safety Inspections
We Aren’t Satisfied Until You Are Satisfied
Full Workers Compensation
5 Million General Liability Insurance
Criminal Background Checks
What Makes Home Painters Toronto Unique?
- – We offer the best quality painting services and back it up with a “Lifetime Warranty on Interiors”
- – We also offer a 2 year and extended warranty on Exterior painting
- – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- – 30 years of proven painter experience
- – 1000+ raving online reviews
- – 15,000+ satisfied clients
- – #1 rated painter on HomeStars, winner 5 times and 3 years in a row!
- – We are open 7 days a week
- – We offer same day pricing
- – We can schedule your exterior painting project within 1-2 business days or sooner
- – We offer one or 2 day painting services
1 stop shop
- – We are a full-service painting company
- – Professional carpentry and handyman services
- – Plus specialty niche painting services such as professional kitchen and bath cabinet spraying, exterior brick staining, faux painting, and much more!
- – We offer no interest payment plans
- – We also offer ‘no fee’ credit card payments, as well as paypal, e-transfers, cheque, or cash
Now that you are ready to transform your exteriors, contact us to make your dreams come true!
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, our painters take their jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.