When it comes to painting your home, every homeowner has different ideas and styles they want to incorporate. This is why decorating can be so much fun because once the final product is complete, homeowners rejoice and feel content. Whether it be bright colours or darker shades, any option is good. It always depends on how the homeowners feel about it. It is important to feel content about your choices and even if you don’t, you can easily change your paint colour further down the road. Speaking of paint, a blue painted room just might be what homeowners need. Why? I will tell you down below.
Blue Painted Room
Why Should You Incorporate a Blue Painted Room?
• Any colour you decide to choose for your room should highlight your specific tastes and style. Some people wouldn’t spend their energy contemplating paint colours, but they do have a huge influence. Room colours can instantly have an impact on our moods and thoughts.
• For example, different bright colours can make us happy and energetic. While darker shades can be a bit gloomy and less energetic. Colours influence in good and bad ways, but it is up to every homeowner to figure out what makes them most satisfied.
• You should incorporate a blue painted room because the colour blue makes us focused and is peaceful. It is a known fact that the colour blue can lower blood pressure, help clear our minds and with that we become more relaxed than before.
• In addition, light warm blues are effective in that they can offset warm shades and other room colour aesthetics. If you prefer a dark blue, look no further than Powder Blue. This is a traditional option when it comes to dark rooms.
• This particular blue shade offers a timeless look to rooms that have little to no sunlight (poorly lit). It is most perfect for small office spaces or bedrooms. Another option is Greenhow Blue. This fresh and fancy blue can instantly brighten up a room.
• It looks amazing when paired with white features, like cabinets for example. Lastly, you can use Prussian Blue CW-625. This is a rich dark blue and when paired with white or cream features, it offers a soothing palette. Not to mention your room will look crisp and fresh. Every homeowner’s dream.
The Best Blue Paint Colours for Your Bedroom
As I said earlier, blue is an extremely versatile colour that looks stunning in any room. Depending on the shade you choose, it can be chilly, welcoming, energetic, dramatic, or somber. Regardless of which shade of blue you decide to choose, there are plenty of exceptional options. A blue painted room equals relaxation.
- Magnolia Under the Stars: This bold and bright blue can add depth and sophistication to your bedroom. It has green undertones and looks great on an accent wall or the entire room. Pair this shade with white features, so that your bedroom is not too dark.
- Atmospheric SW 6505: This is probably the best light blue you can come across. It is an airy blue that will make your bedroom feel light and calming as ever. Even in a larger bedroom, it will still give you a relaxing feel. This is most ideal for lighter accents and is also great with white details or wood furniture pieces.
- Gray Wisp 1570: At first glance, you might think this is gray, but it is actually a gray-blue mixture. Gray is a very popular colour choice just like blue, which makes this paint ideal for most spaces. For modern bedrooms, this is the best paint because it is muted and gives off soothing vibes.
- Stained Glass CSP-685: This green-blue mixture is a great choice for your bedroom because not only is it bold, but it is a very rich colour. It works well in larger bedrooms because it won’t feel too overbearing or on an accent wall behind a bed. Overall, it will give your room a much needed “pop.”
- Utah Sky 2065-40: Who doesn’t like a bright bedroom, right? This bright blue shade is perfect for master suites because of its burst of energy. It is definitely not used for shyness. Want to make a statement? Look no further than this bold, yet bright shade of blue.
Stress Relieving Colours
• Wall colors can invoke the mood of your room or your own personal mood in many different ways. Certain colors can instantly change the way a room feels and the vibes it retains. Colors can also add drama, add direction to the space, and create a stress relieving environment.
• When thinking about the word relaxing, what colors do you think of? Subconsciously, we already know what colors are calming and relaxing to us.
• For the people who don’t think colors matter, well it does when it comes to creating a stress relieving and welcoming environment. Whether you use shades of blues, green, yellow, or darker colors like red or gray, creating a stress relieving environment should be a top factor when choosing colors for your home.
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, we take our jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.