As with any paint job, you’re going to have to do a bit of preparation before you begin.
• Select your paint (both oil and latex will work, but oil is much more difficult to clean after the job).
• Before beginning your paint task, you have to get some products in order. First, choose the best type of paint tint and type as well as the paint thinner. A lot of air compressor paint sprayer for walls work best with oil-based paints, but you can use latex and acrylic paints too; just weigh both paints. You’ll likewise wish to choose an excellent paint thinner. Note that mixing your paint with the ideal thinner will allow more paint to spray out of the sprayer and finally help your paint project look much better in the end.
• Prep the room for painting. See our room prep tutorial here. The key with spraying is making sure EVERYTHING has been taped and plastic covered before painting. Failure to do so can have a negative effect as you will be spending more time and money cleaning than actually painting.
• Tape off all adjacent surfaces and areas where you don’t want to be painted by your best paint sprayer for walls and ceilings. You ought to likewise cover all furnishings, floor covering, and other home materials with drop cloths to avoid these things from being messed up with paint. Also, ensure that you have a safe, flat surface on which to place your paint to prevent spills and unwanted leakage.
• Put on a respirator mask, gloves, and safety glasses to protect yourself. Remember that wearing a mask, safety glasses, and gloves will protect you from damaging fumes and particles and other hazardous chemicals incorporated into the paint. This is mainly because you’re doing spray painting house with air compressor, making the paint fine and increasing the hazardous tendency to be contacted.
• You’ll next require to sand your paint surface to remove uneven surface areas. You’ll likewise need to use a tack fabric to eliminate any sanding particles and debris from the surface area before you use the best paint sprayer for house exterior. Again, grind, sand, and clean the area of all dust, debris, etc. Rinse the wall when you are done.
• Using a brush or roller, apply a thin layer of primer to the wall.