Residential vs Commercial Painting
Of course both commercial and residential painters are basically providing the same type of service, but there are decisions that should be made when comparing the two. Residential painters can confidently complete in-home painting tasks that usually consist of rooms in your house, whereas commercial painters are equipped to paint larger areas. Read on to learn more about the two kinds of painting that will help you understand more in-depth what the differences between them are.
1. Commercial Painters
- A commercial painter takes on larger scale jobs. Work such as apartment buildings, stores, restaurants etc.
- They can schedule paint jobs whenever you need and work with your schedule easily.
- Commercial painting contractors usually offer a larger range of painting services such as epoxy flooring, faux-finishing, sandblasting, etc.
- Typically they will be a larger scale painting company that has more employees which makes scheduling a painting job easier on your schedule since there are more people available to work.
2. Residential Painters
- Residential painters typically paint smaller scale jobs. Working solely on your home, the name “residential” is what defines them.
- These painters usually work within the regular work day hours from Monday to Friday.
- They usually have a few good men who are highly trained and experienced with painting duties. They can complete paint jobs in your house very quickly and efficiently.
- Because residential painting companies consist of a few employees, the self-employed business owner handpicks his painters based on their specific set of skills in the painting industry.
Both commercial and residential painters are professionals and will most certainly get the job done right, but whether you are a homeowner or a business owner can be the deciding factor of which route to take. The differences between residential and commercial painting are explained in a nutshell, and hopefully it will be an easy decision to make.
At Home Painters Toronto we have both experienced residential and commercial painters that are standing by to take your call, so contact us today! Call us NOW at 416-494-9095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.