Here at Home Painters Toronto, we love doing kitchen renovations! That’s why all week we’ll be talking about giving your kitchen a new look. From the linoleum floors to the kitchen cabinets and beyond, we’re here to help you out. Stay tuned this week for some great how-to kitchen remodelling tips, watch for the signs that your large or small kitchen might need an update, and join me as I look back on some of my favourite kitchen painting projects.
That’s all coming up! Right now, here are our top 5 kitchen remodelling benefits:
1. Functionality and Safety
- Things get worn down. Appliances get old. Cabinets get damaged. Paint peels. Tiles crack. You need a kitchen that works for you and is ultimately not going to fall apart. Whether it’s changing the layout or repairing kitchen cabinets, some simple upgrades can make a huge difference to the functionality of your kitchen (and if your kitchen painting job is guaranteed for two years, it will stay that way!)
2. Go Green
- Easy changes like energy-efficient windows or appliances are not only good for the environment, but will keep your utility bill way down.
- Choosing paint colors to make the most of light and space can cut down the electricity bill.
- Use a low-VOC or zero-VOC paint for the least amount of environmental impact.
3. Increase Resale Value with a Kitchen Renovation
- If you ever watch home reno shows like Holmes on Homes (one of our partners), then you know that the sticking point for a lot of potential buyers is if the kitchen is renovated. Even if you’re not looking to sell your house anytime soon, raising the value of your property is never a bad idea, and this way you get to enjoy the results of your hard work.
4. The Timing is Right
- I know, the “with the way the Toronto economy is these days…” But it’s true, contractors are looking for jobs both big and small right now. Gone are the days of waiting twelve to sixteen months. You can get a professional and cost-effective kitchen painting contractor immediately.
5. Spice It Up!
- And I don’t mean with the cooking. As many functional and logical reasons as there may be for renovating your kitchen, here’s the BIG reason for a kitchen painting remodel: you want a change. It’s as simple as that. People get stuck. And everyone deserves a change of pace now and then!
Can’t wait for Kitchen Week to start? Browse on over to check out some of our great kitchen renovation ideas and tips for kitchen remodelling on a budget.
When you’re looking for a change in your home’s interior, why not start with the hearth and heart of your home and renovate the kitchen?
Home Painters Toronto has over 25 years of experience in Toronto home remodelling. If you’re ready to spice things up in the kitchen – reno-wise – call us NOW at 416-494-9095 or email us at [email protected] to get a FREE quote for your kitchen renovation and kitchen painting.