Did you know that there are nearly 500 different shades of white? Have you been looking to do some interior painting and are on the hunt for a good white interior house paint? It can be so hard to pick. That’s exactly why we wanted to narrow down some of the many interior house paint choices out there. So, keep reading to discover the best white paint for interior walls!
The Best White Paint For Interior Walls
The Best White Paint For Interior Walls From Benjamin Moore
Interior wall paint that falls in the white or off-white colour scheme is super popular. There are quite a few different interior painting colours within the white family just from Benjamin Moore. So, let’s take a look at some of our considerations for the best white paint!
- Chantilly Lace OC-65: This white interior house paint is a very popular choice with homeowners. This is a great choice if you want to go with a white, but not something so stark. It’s more reminiscent of silks and soft linens.
- Decorator’s White: This white indoor house paint is great for those who are looking to stay towards the lights and whites, but also love the faintest hint of grey. This can be a beautiful colour in terms of trim paints as well.
- Simply White OC 117: Described as being ”as fresh as the first snowfall”, Simply White is a clean and crisp white interior house paint. It’s also a favourite for trims and ceilings.
- Snowfall White: This option for interior wall paint in the white family is a nice choice if you want something a little creamier. It is a slightly off-white, but still possesses those tranquil and clean vibes you get from painting a room white.
Sherwin Williams: Best White Paint For Interior Walls
Why not check out a few brands if you’re in the market for the best white paint for interior walls! Let’s have a look at some of the top indoor house paint options you can find at Sherwin Williams.
- High Reflective White: This interior wall paint is great if you want something a little creamy and slightly off-white, but still in the family. It works really well in open concept homes or in living rooms and kitchens.
- Spare White: This option for white indoor house paint is great because it does look white up on the walls, but there’s also something a little deeper going on as it hints towards a very light gray.
- Oyster White: If you want to try out an off-white interior wall paint that still possesses a certain warmth, Oyster White is a great option.
- White Heron: Check out White Heron from Sherwin Williams if you’re looking for the best white paint for interior walls that’s classic yet still modern.
Is painting a room white a good idea?
If you’re a fan of colour when it comes to interior painting and are still slightly unsure about embarking down the path to white interior walls, there are actually a lot of reasons why it’s a good idea.
- The best white paint for interior walls really works to open up a space. Once you transform a room with white indoor house paint, you’ll be truly amazed by how much more space you appear to have.
- White interior paint really allows your interior painting to appear clean and fresh.
- The light in your space will appear brighter and different. You’ll find yourself taking a good long glance around the room and noticing how airy and more noticeable things are with white interior house paint.
- If you’re considering selling your home in the near future, white neutral interior walls are your best bet! It helps potential buyers to really picture themselves in the space.
More interesting blogs related to ” The Best White Paint For Interior Walls ”:
Are you looking to have some Toronto house painters do all your interior painting for you? Our interior painting services offers up over 30 years of experience in the home painting field. Call 416.494.9095 or email [email protected] for a FREE quote. And don’t forget to visit us on all of our social media channels below!
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, our painters take their jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.