How to Choose Paint Colours for Your Home
Choosing paint colours – One of the main reasons for interior painting of your home is usually for Colour. Color stimulates our emotions and creates moods in our homes that are a crucial element in any interior home decorating project. When it’s time to paint your house, understanding that picking the right Color (s) is important for creating the desired atmosphere. So if you need help with choosing paint colors, continue reading.
Here’s a quick guide for choosing paint colours:
Purple Paint color is very trendy right now. From violet to lilac, purple comes in multiple hues, which offer myriad interior decoration possibilities. Sumptuous decor in the lounge or a zen bathroom. Remember, purple is the paint color of royalty and opulence!
Grey blue, sky blue, aqua blue, royal blue, navy blue. There are so many shades of blue color that is suitable for all interiors. Which blue to choose for your home? Ensure you orchestrate with white highlights or sconces. Surprisingly, green works quite well with blue, who knew!
Pink, red or orange. These are far from typical paint colors people utilized as interior wall paint. What a pity! Those who dare never look back. They allow tremendous gradation for a terracotta styling. Ensure you stay away from neon!
Green has so many shades and hues allowing a huge range of emotion. The color of nature and emerald hues. And contrary to popular belief, green may complement blue. From green to mint green water through the turquoise-green or olive green, transform any environment with these natural colors.
- Yellow, the sun, the yolk, the flowers, it is warm and bright. Depending on the mood you want to recreate, rustic or modern, and brightness of your room, these will determine yellow’s influence on you. It should warm you and nourish you.
- You will love black and white, but you’re clueless on how to use it? Purity and elegance, not jailbird or zebra! Think checkerboard not referee!
To sum it all up Choosing Paint Colours for Your Home:
- Shades of red, orange, and yellow are considered to be warm internal colors and are welcoming.
- On the other hand, shades of blue, green or gray are considered cool colors and are more calming.
- The most common trends used today are neutral colors, such as shades of white or light beige. These colors make a room looks large, bright, and open.
Don’t you know How to Choose Paint Colors for Bedrooms?
Regardless of the mood that you are trying to create, email us at Brian@HomePaintersToronto.com and I will personally walk you through choosing paint colours with a free Interior paint color consulting.
At Home Painters Toronto we have been professional painters for over 25 years and we have been painting houses in the GTA for decades. We have been house painting contractor for over ten thousand satisfied clients over the years. Home Painters Toronto is a full service painting contractor who specializes in interior painting and exterior painting, residential painting and commercial painting. We know how important it is to create just the right atmosphere for you in your home or establishment. We guarantee that you will be pleasantly satisfied with our friendly and professional service.
Check some of Interior Paint Color Ideas and also read our blog about Choosing Paint Color Combinations