When it comes to interior painting, there are ways you can make small spaces look bigger. The most popular opinion is using the best white paint colours because the walls would reflect light, making the small space feel much more open and airy. Also, you could even try darker and bolder colours, like blue or green. This is because darker colours create depth, which can make a room feel larger than it actually is. Whether it is for your small living room or bedroom when you’re thinking of apartment painting, we have some of the best paint for small spaces suggestions!
Apartment Painting Best Paint For Small Spaces
Best paint for small spaces
When you’re thinking of doing apartment painting or condominium painting, it’s best to think about the space you actually have. Here are some of our suggestions for paint to use in spaces where you don’t have as much room.
- Honey Bees By Sherwin Williams: Your small living room or kitchen will shine bright with this beautiful yellow interior paint! Plus, this interior paint colour looks great with light wood furniture and white accents.
- Brassica by Farrow & Ball: Have you ever wondered how your small space would look with a splash of sophisticated lavender? An interior paint colour like this will also ensure that your small space feels elegant and not stuffy at all.
- Restless Sea by Behr: Small spaces are usually the best places to make a statement, according to interior designers. While most interior designers say that bright whites and lighter shades are the best way to make a room feel larger than it is, richer tones can work too. For example, Restless Sea from Behr is a bold and deep dark teal, but it also doesn’t overpower a space.
- Cloud White by Benjamin Moore: How do you make small spaces seem larger? Try an off-white paint color like Cloud White, as it is a softer, but clean palette to work with.
- Key West Ivory by Benjamin Moore: When thinking about apartment painting and the best paint for small spaces, an earthy ochre like taupe creates a calm atmosphere in small spaces. Another example would be a neutral tan colour like Key West Ivory. When in the same vicinity as a light gray wall, it will give dimension to the small space.
Interior painting: More great colours for apartment painting
When it comes to apartment painting, you can enlist the help of interior painters, in the event that you are uncertain about what paint colour to choose.
- Urbane Bronze by Sherwin Williams: Also, the 2021 colour of the year, Urbane Bronze is such a rich and warm interior paint colour that can also come off as a nice neutral. Plus, if you put this interior painting colour in a smaller space, it can really add a nice depth to a space.
- Platinum Gray by Behr: Because you have a smaller space, dark shades can be the way to go. Platinum Gray by Behr is modern, yet still gives a cozy vibe. It would look great in a bedroom!
- Coastal Beige by Behr: A neutral colour like beige will always remain stylish to some homeowners. For those who don’t want a basic white, but a bold colour is well, too bold, beige is one of the best paint for small spaces options.
- Clare Deep Dive: This dark teal can work wonders in a small space. Who said a shadow can’t be your friend? A colour like this will create the impression of depth, when in fact your space is small.
- Two Scoops: This mint green paint has a classic, yet beachy vibe. It can instantly make a small space very dynamic, especially when surrounded by white details.
Bedroom paint colours for 2021
There are a variety of bedroom colour schemes for 2021 that have been rolled out by major paint companies, such as Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams. Benjamin Moore has revealed that Aegean Teal will be a popular bedroom colour scheme for 2021. It is the perfect combination of a nature blue and green. In addition, these are both very calming colours to have in your bedroom. It will create a beautiful and harmonious vibe to your bedroom, making it an excellent choice to incorporate. However, you can implement this paint colour for home offices or even on kitchen cabinets. Another great bedroom colour scheme for 2021 is HGTV Home by Sherwin Williams. Who doesn’t love a vibrant and bold colour for their bedroom? This colour is a rich and saturated red, while also being modern and traditional. Paint colours that represent comfort and confidence are exactly what homeowners are leaning towards.
More interesting blogs related to “Apartment Painting: Best Paint For Small Spaces“:
If you’re thinking of doing some home interior painting but don’t want to do the work yourself, let our residential painting services help! Even if you are undecided, professional house painters can help you with any problems or questions you may have. If the work involved in house painting sounds like it involves too much time and energy to do yourself, call 416.494.9095 or email [email protected] for a FREE quote. Or connect with us below on any of our social media accounts as well!
From The Owner & Founder
Hello and welcome!
I’m both deeply honoured and flattered you are considering using our services.
Since 1987 when I was at York University simply earning my way through school, I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with thousands of amazing homeowners like yourself.
Besides the birth of my daughter, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a homeowner’s life change when we have transformed their dream home into a masterpiece. For that reason, we take our jobs very seriously and are committed to our cause.
At Home Painters our mission is to paint homeowners’ dreams, and make your painting experience last a lifetime!
I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day, as it brings me tremendous joy to make homeowner’s dreams come true.